Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Modern "Original Irvin Flying Jacket" size 50" Regular - Sale or Swap

LockDoc

New in Town
Hi Guys,

I have for sale or swap a Modern Original Irvin Flying Jacket, it was bought when I was slightly fatter, I was a 46" Chest and the 50" fitted me in the way I liked, I am now a 42/44 chest and the jacket is slightly big on me (but not as big as the 50" would suggest)

Aviation Leathercraft

It has been worn 3 times so it is not new but it is in very good condition, there is a small amount of slight scuffing of the finish on the leather which is photographed below, I don't know much about sheepskin so I haven't attempted to apply any product to remove the slight scuffing so it 'as is'. It is not noticeable in real life but I have included a photo for the sake of full disclosure.

IMG_3052s.jpg

Larger image here

I am located in Stoke on Trent, UK. I am happy to meet in person at a convenient location or post worldwide.

I am selling to fund a nice leather jacket in Brown, I like Horsehide A2 in Seal, but will consider anything for swap. Please let me know what You have to swap.

For sale I am open to offers really, I think £400 is fair for cash in person, a bit more for PP and postage at cost.

I understand that I am new on here, I can provide links to eBay feedback and other forums with members that know me personally if required.

Measurements

jacket-measurements.usa.jpg

A: 23 1/2"
B: 23"
C: 29"
D: 27"
F: 24"
H: 2
I: 2

Photos

IMG_3053s.jpg

Larger image here

IMG_3054s.jpg

Larger image here

Contact me by email at info@rockley.info or 07411 30 66 66.

Last edited:

LockDoc

New in Town
I have added it to the original post, 2" of fleece.

Possibly too short in the sleeve for you if you are using the full width of the chest, if you are slimmer of chest then the shoulder sleeve would move down your shoulder and make an extra inch or two.

triple-d

A-List Customer
It could be close...will check my measurements.....so length from neck to bottom is 25.5, as measured in the diagram?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apachepass