Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Mom is passing away today

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
95 is a good, long run. Be thankful that she had so much time with her loved ones.

Yes she was here for many years. Not sure why but most of us "Gals" have lived a long time. My Mom's Sister lived to be 97 and my Grandma until age 95. The History of my Mom's life is very interesting indeed. Thank you so much.

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
My deepest sympathies. Knowing how generous you are in responding to people on this site, I can only image how wonderful your mother was as, at minimum, we know she raised a lovely daughter.
For me, I have no other way to be in life. I have been so blessed with a great Mom and with love from her. It all helped me know what to look for in my adult years to find the right person to spend the rest of my life with, and of course, then the Lord helped out some by placing my Husband in my path.

Naturally the love is there for all the Loungers!

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
I am so sorry to hear about your mom Cindy. 95 years is a good long life, and I am sure she lived it to the fullest. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your entire family. God bless.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Yes you are so right, she did so much with her time. We had a lot of fun and many wonderful times together. Thank you.

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Cindy, so sorry to hear the end is near on the time you have left with your mother. May the pain you feel soon be replaced with fond memories thru the yrs.
Thank you. I am sure it will get easier, but I sure miss her each day. In the morning, she would come out near our Breakfast area and always ask for her cup of black coffee and some toast and what ever else she would want. Eventually I will make a place for her at the table and leave it there, as a reminder of how much we miss her.

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Grief is the last act of love we have to give to those we love. Where there is deep grief, there was great love.
Brooke Matthews wrote: "My mom taught me many things in life, except how to get through life without her."
From across an ocean, I pray that you are granted the grace to cope, and to deal with the pain that you must face.
Peace be with you Cindy.
Thank you, as I am sure you know how we care dearly for everyone. Bless you and yours, too!

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
I'm very sorry for your loss, Cindy.

When we are born, we come into the world surrounded by a group of people, our family. Our parents, grandparents, siblings, welcome us into a big new world.
If we're lucky, or in your mother's case, very, very lucky, we pass into the next life surrounded by a whole new group of people. All those who welcomed us are gone. Now, we are eased into a new birth by people of our own choosing and creation-- children, grandchildren, great grandchildren. There's comfort in that, I think. God be with your family as you miss her.
Thank you. You've been a dear friend for a long time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ