Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

More 1930's - Early 1940's Ties LL SOLD!

Mountain Man

A-List Customer
A continuation of my wardrobe reduction (30 years worth of vintage ties from 1930's - 1950's) Here are a few more ties from the 30's to the early 40's - quite short, and heavier silk brocade material. All of these are in very good condition with no flaws that I can see. $10 per tie, shipped in USA, or $13 each shipped overseas - the extra $3 overseas shipping applies only to the first tie - additional ties billed at the USA shipping price!

Group A - Left to right:
1) Mosaic pattern in maroon, blue, yellow and red - labelled "Silky" and "Prima Roma" - unlined
2) Dark brown with green and silver geometric design - labelled "The Man Shop, Murphy, NC" - unlined
3) Beautiful brocade paisley - brown background with iridescent silver/gold design interspersed with green dots. Labelled "Cobb Creation". Ivory silk lining

IMG_0147.jpg

Group B - Left to right
1) Medium brown with gold lozenges and arabesques - no label but condition is excellent - simple but striking color scheme - unlined
2) Classic formal tie in silver and black - I think this was referred to as a "Spitalsfield" tie. Labelled "Everitt & Macklin, Ltd. Harewood Place, Hanover Square, W.I." and "All Silk Cut From Squares Made in England". Unlined
3) Brown/Bronze basketweave or chevron background with gold squares and copper/gold starbursts - Labelled "S.W. Roselo (?) and Styled by Green Valley". Ivory silk lining.
IMG_0146-1.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DavidZL