Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

more antique store finds

ilcatex

New in Town
What's the secret?

Great haul! Beautiful hats... you are the Radar O'Reiley of haberdashery - the scrounger extraordinaire! :eusa_clap

randooch

I'll Lock Up
Hmmmmm.

Other than the pictures of the Stetson, a real beauty!, I'm getting the little blue & white squares from photobucket saying, "This image or video has been moved or deleted." [huh]

Ordinary Guy

One Too Many
I been looking in those places for well over a year and haven't found anything that I would let my dog wear not to mention I would wear it.....:rage:

Ok, now that i am over the poor me rant,,,, Kudos on your finds,:eusa_clap you are like my wife so goes into those places and brings out the most fantastic buys and bargains that I have ever seen,. enjoy your treasures and keep on looking and posting what you find....... At least I now know they ARE out there....

PistolPete1969

One of the Regulars
Antique Store Finds

In this pic, the gray wide-ribboned Kevin McAndrew "Beaver Twenty" was purchased at an antique store for $20 less atana a year ago. It has a few VERY minor moth nibbles, but is overall in VERY good shape.

That is the reason I frequent antique stores!!!!

Pete
PistolPete1969

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart