Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Movie Characters You Fear You'll Become

BigFitz

Practically Family
Major_Kong.jpg

Last edited:

Nathan Dodge

One Too Many
I don't consider myself a particularly greedy or rude person (of course I'm wrong some of the time, it's a part of human nature to commit ill will against others), but I hope I don't ever end up like Fred C. Dobbs did in The Treasure of the Sierra Madre; pursuing some sort of fortune or goal in life, only to suffer dire consequences and lose something (or my life) of great value because of it.

You could always be the "Fred C. Dobbs" in Bring Me the Head of Alfredo Garcia...oh, wait...:D

WH1

Practically Family
animal mother from Full Metal Jacket. I had a strange love for my M60 back in the day. That and a bit of burnout after 3 wars. OOORAH!!!

"These are great days we're living, bros. We are jolly green giants, walking the Earth with guns. These people we wasted here today are the finest human beings we will ever know. After we rotate back to the world, we're gonna miss not having anyone around that's worth shooting." Crasy Earl

Amen Brother, is it bad I miss my war!!! LOL

Amy Jeanne

Call Me a Cab
I consider it a GOOD thing if I end up like Tugboat Annie or Norma Desmond!! Personally, I hope I end up like Alice Brady in a lot of her roles -- airheaded.

Already there, though lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR