Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Movie hats

Hand 'Em High

16m1uz7.jpg

28b5kav.jpg

2cgijhj.jpg

330w8z5.jpg

29kwg15.jpg

wv8xa0.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll have to watch the Sting all over again. With my new appreciation for vintage hats, it will make it a whole new experience. I remember seeing the original in a theater with my then 9 month pregnant wife, luckily, her OB was sitting in the row right in front of us!

I'll have to watch the Sting all over again. With my new appreciation for vintage hats, it will make it a whole new experience. I remember seeing the original in a theater with my then 9 month pregnant wife, luckily, her OB was sitting in the row right in front of us!

Saw it with my dad at the drive-in when it came out. Recently, I made my wife sit through it - she's not much for "old" movies, but she enjoyed it, I think.

Great hat movie. And funny as hell.

Michael R.

Call Me a Cab
I always think of the Alfred Hitchcock Movie "North by Northwest" when I see Eva Marie Saint (from 1959) , with Cary Grant . So many scenes come to mind , but in the dinning car with the Gray Suit and the Shades , with her and the Come and get It look is the first one that struck me .

1970 the Original : Ned Kelly ... with Mick Jagger as Ned Kelly (I had no idea there was a remake !)

xrBldeK2TUUDa2JqBpVNI72o124.jpg

I always think of the Alfred Hitchcock Movie "North by Northwest" when I see Eva Marie Saint (from 1959) , with Cary Grant . So many scenes come to mind , but in the dinning car with the Gray Suit and the Shades , with her and the Come and get It look is the first one that struck me .

1970 the Original : Ned Kelly ... with Mick Jagger as Ned Kelly (I had no idea there was a remake !)

xrBldeK2TUUDa2JqBpVNI72o124.jpg
Wow, I did not know he made that movie. Amazing!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran