Mushmans Japan "Adventurer" Jacket in Badalassi Prugna by Electric Leather Studio

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by dudewuttheheck, Nov 10, 2020.

1. dudewuttheheck

dudewuttheheck Call Me a Cab

I've worn this jacket three times now and I've liked it less and less each time. It's just too long for my taste. It's a shame because I really do love the leather on this jacket. I keep coming up unlucky with the fits on my Badalassi jackets. Cost me $2,100 to get it to the US, asking $1,700 in barely worn condition.

Measurements:

Chest: 20.5”

Sleeve: 24.5”

Shoulder: 18”

Back Length: 25.5”

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Robbie79, arahat, JustinW and 3 others like this.
  2. Lebowski

Lebowski This guy has numerous complaints from sellers.

Gorgeous jacket made of freaking fabulous and totally spectacular leather indeed, though I agree with you about its length - 25.5 sleeves and 24.5 back length would make this beaut being much more desireable to me too!)
    BTW, you've got athletically slender frame for now and speaking of japanese jewels you'd better might try to take on any fitted mid-length jacket like FW Brakeman/Jorneyman again, it might work well on you now.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2020
  3. 58panheadfan

58panheadfan Practically Family

When I saw the jacket on you for the first time, I thought to myself how long it takes to see it in the classifieds section. The jacket is undoubtedly a very nice piece, but the cut and fit are actually not for you. Because you are on the fw path, it will be difficult to find a replacement, as already mentioned maybe with fw itself or possibly field leathers… glws!

Carlos840, Marc mndt and Lebowski like this.
  4. Will Zach

Will Zach One Too Many

@dudewuttheheck, may I ask your weight, height and chest circumference to better judge the potential fit of this jacket?

Last edited: Nov 10, 2020
    dudewuttheheck likes this.
  5. Robbie79

Robbie79 One Too Many

@dudewuttheheck This is a really nice jacket (I love that color) and exactly my size but I'm currently getting rid of leather jackets as I do have too many....GLWS!

6. dudewuttheheck

I am 5'7" and 161lb with a 41" chest and 31.5" waist. Let me know if you have any other questions

7. dudewuttheheck

Jin431 likes this.
  8. dudewuttheheck

Bump

9. dudewuttheheck

Bump

10. dudewuttheheck

Bump

11. Grasp loo paper

Grasp loo paper New in Town

Is it me or Badalassi looks a lot like Shinki?

12. oskar

oskar One of the Regulars

Maybe because both are a little bit more shiny. But the grain looks different to me.

13. dudewuttheheck

Yes both are on the shinier side at first, but this is definitely Badalassi. The leather is stunning. Unfortunately the sizing just didn't work out for me.

14. dudewuttheheck

Bump

15. 58panheadfan

As beautiful as the jacket is and what it may have cost, the market does not offer more than 50-60% of the RRP. Unfortunately I have gained a lot of experience in this regard over the past few years ... but good luck with the sale :)

16. 58panheadfan

I have just opened a new thread in the outerwear section. I'm curious to hear the experiences of others ... of course, every seller is free to set prices. It's like fishing ... if you have time, maybe someone will bite. However, i don't want to badmouth your offer. It's a beautiful jacket which hopefully will find a satisfied buyer, soon. :)

17. Marc mndt

Marc mndt Call Me a Cab

I don't think that can be said as a general rule. If I were looking for exactly this jacket and this was my size, I'd rather buy this one than paying full price. No waiting time, you know the exact measurements and you can get it for $400 less than full retail price.
    In this case, even if you'd like to buy this jacket new, you can't. They don't make these anymore.

18. dudewuttheheck

I understand what you're saying, but it's not like I ever said that I am 100% set on this price. Anyone can dm me and make an offer and maybe I'll take it.

Exactly. If this was a regular production jacket and if it were more heavily used, I would not list it at this price and it's still a good amount less than retail. Plus, as I said, people can make an offer if they want.

19. dudewuttheheck

Price drop to $1,500

20. dudewuttheheck

Bump