Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Mushmans

Sir Jacket

Practically Family
Has anyone bought a jacket from this Japanese company?

Increasingly drawn to this one (which has been discussed on the forum before) – http://shop.mushmans.com/?pid=59456330 – but there's no indication they sell internationally.

I think blue is an interesting departure for us, guys. I know someone posted a white leather a while ago and was laughed out of court. But blue – that's different.

SJ

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
Insurrection are doing a similar design in blue with the conjunction with Aero. It's a bit more vivid than this one. Love the Mushman's though, and Ishmael might be able to advise you on the potential for overseas exports.

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
To be fair to Insurrection, I've seen it 'in the flesh' and it's not quite as !BLUE! as the pics suggest, but I'd still prefer a more petrol blue.

Graemsay

Practically Family
It's a good thing that I'm an EU 58 to 60, and Nigel Cabourn's stuff never goes that big...

61550813.jpg

Cabourn x Mushman's deerskin jacket. Only £1800. :eek:

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Any update on this?
Or something like the Aeromarine in blue.
I do like the color combo on the Mushman's. Often hard to get blue "just right".

Jeff,

We've sourced a Waxy Blue and a Navy Blue steerhide. The Navy Blue is the color of your Aero Blue/Black Goatskin. If you'd like hide samples, email us and we'll send them out. The steerhide is beautiful and looks great with mid-brown knits...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24