Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Musician's hats

Too bad he hasn’t figured out how to snap his snap brim. ;)
The flange on that brim looks pretty shallow. I don't think there's enough "snap" there to make much of a difference.
V7iVfbM.png

I'm not so sure about that. For example, @Joao Encarnado clearly favors wide-brimmed "western" hats, and I don't think I've ever seen a photo of him wearing a fedora. :confused:

;)

I got a good chuckle out of imaging a clean shaven short haired Joao in a classic fedora. I bet not one in 100 would recognize him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I got a good chuckle out of imaging a clean shaven short haired Joao in a classic fedora. I bet not one in 100 would recognize him.
I'm having some difficulty imagining that myself. But then, he wears those wide-brimmed hats so well and looks so good in them that there's no reason to imagine him wearing anything else...unless he suddenly had to evade local law enforcement. :p

I'm having some difficulty imagining that myself. But then, he wears those wide-brimmed hats so well and looks so good in them that there's no reason to imagine him wearing anything else...unless he suddenly had to evade local law enforcement. :p

He’s certainly made that style his own.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic