Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Musician's hats

Never got to see them in concert unfortunately, but my college roommate saw them at the Bayfront in St. Pete 3 days before the crash.

I saw them July 8th of that fateful year. Best concert I can remember ... there are a couple that I can't. :rolleyes:

I have a couple of the Texas Hatters' High-Rollers that Ronnie Van Zant liked (in black and dark blue), but I haven't found a light colored one yet.

Sad news about Gary Rossington.

1678141277886.png

I saw them July 8th of that fateful year. Best concert I can remember ... there are a couple that I can't. :rolleyes:

I have a couple of the Texas Hatters' High-Rollers that Ronnie Van Zant liked (in black and dark blue), but I haven't found a light colored one yet.

View attachment 495511
If you can remember it, you weren't really there;).

carouselvic

I'll Lock Up

I saw them in 74 at Sedilia….

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana