Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Musician's hats

RBH

Bartender
Dallas Moore

TTBB_Cover_Image.2.pg_Photo+Cred+Jenna+Danielle+Moore.jpg

277705160_10159675753167254_4634811488324240626_n.jpg

They;ve been known to whip out a "Goodbye, Mary Lou" or"Garden Party" at a show, but their set was a little short due to a technical glitch. I was really hoping for a "Garden Party," though.
I’ve seen some interviews where they do a little revisionists history on their dad’s importance to rock & roll, & put a heavy spin on the plane crash & fire that killed him.

I’ve seen some interviews where they do a little revisionists history on their dad’s importance to rock & roll, & put a heavy spin on the plane crash & fire that killed him.

I really don't know too much except they were big in the 80s and had really long hair. I didn't recognize any of their songs, but there were certainly a lot of fans in the crowd (they opened for Tesla). I've never been a "fan" of Ricky, but he had some nice songs.

One claim to fame is, I believe they're the only family to have #1 chart toppers in three successive generations. That's kinda cool.

I've never been a "fan" of Ricky, but he had some nice songs.
The song that always comes to my mind first is
“Poor Little Fool”.

To bring it all current with the recent passing of Randy Meisner, a very young teenaged Meisner was a member of Ricky Nelson’s Stone Canyon Band at the time of Ricky’s death.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran