Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Musician's hats

Moviehats

One of the Regulars
Pokey Lafarge (and band).

6da30809c7ccc538992b8c79f44c713b.jpg

Musicians ...

3dbe91d1805fabd7e988364314514bf7.jpg
It's Medical, see the bag?

carouselvic

I'll Lock Up
THE RANCHO REVELLERS in the early 1930's, on a California airfield in front of aviatrix Edna Mae Cooper's biplane. RUDY DOPYERA, with dark hair, looks into the camera. His oldest brother John Dopyera, invented Nationals and Dobros. The first Nationals, tricones, appeared in 1926. This was a promotional photo shoot capturing the excitement of early flight and cowboys with resophonic wonders, including a very rarely seen Dobro bass!

Michael R.

Call Me a Cab
THE RANCHO REVELLERS in the early 1930's, on a California airfield in front of aviatrix Edna Mae Cooper's biplane. RUDY DOPYERA, with dark hair, looks into the camera. His oldest brother John Dopyera, invented Nationals and Dobros. The first Nationals, tricones, appeared in 1926. This was a promotional photo shoot capturing the excitement of early flight and cowboys with resophonic wonders, including a very rarely seen Dobro bass!

I spotted it , too , and thought the same thing ...

Dat violin player's hat...

But I'm sure its a Fiddle , plus a Tall Crown , BIG Brim . Haha !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails