Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Musician's hats

Cornshucker77

Call Me a Cab
They sound good . I blanked out , but they sound like somebody , I just can't pull it out (Steve Earle ?). I always enjoyed Asleep at The Wheel on Austin City Limits .
These two songs by Reckless Kelly, have a Steve Earle sound to them. I know that Cross Canadian Ragweed did the second song below but I like RK's version.

cavvyinky

New in Town
We've been so fortunate over the last couple of years to see Reckless, The Motorcars, Ray Benson and a bunch of other great Texas hat wearin' musicians. I've got a ton of pictures on my crappy phone camera, but don't know how they'll show up. May try later. Seeing Reckless Kelly again Feb. 17th, can't wait!
Chuck

Michael R.

Call Me a Cab
We've been so fortunate over the last couple of years to see Reckless, The Motorcars, Ray Benson and a bunch of other great Texas hat wearin' musicians. I've got a ton of pictures on my crappy phone camera, but don't know how they'll show up. May try later. Seeing Reckless Kelly again Feb. 17th, can't wait!
Chuck

Where are you at Chuck ? Paducah ? I looked they're in Burnet TX on Feb 17

cavvyinky01

New in Town
See how this comes out. motorcars last July. took our 13 yr old granddaughter, she loved em.
1428adb8c4ad1099d7bf81ae168de84b.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner