Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My Aero 1930's Half Belt

SpeedRcrX

One Too Many
Thx it took me a lot of time to choose the lining, there is so much choice at Lochcarron. Have to take notes and all :D

Windward

Practically Family
Great choice of leather and lining - AERO's brown FQHH just amazing.
YES, as Jan already mentioned - take the chance and use the summer for breaking in ... its a bit of "blood sweat and tears" :) but its works well - also my experience.

Metatron

One Too Many
I also had a look at your post with the surrogates jacket, that one looked smashing as well. Do you know if it's still available online?

oldcrow82

One of the Regulars
I love it speed! I have been curiously researching bi-swing backed jackets, your post could not be more timely. How do you find the bi-swing back? I would love to see more detailed pictures of it. Perhaps a few more pictures in general? The length looks spot on, in both the body and sleeves. Congratulations that HB is a stunner. - O.C.

oldcrow82

One of the Regulars
Looks Good speed! thanks for posting pictures of the back in action! I am getting close to placing an order for a 30's HB with possibly a bi-swing back, so your pictures could not have come at a better time. How do you find Aero's bi-swing action? Does it feel like there is excess material? Do you notice it, ect? Thanks - O.C.

SpeedRcrX

One Too Many
I like those bi-swing, they work like they should be. They're not to deep and so there is so excess material.

I don't notice them because I'm used to bi-swing, most of my jackets have them.

I like those bi-swing, they work like they should be. They're not to deep and so there is so excess material.

I don't notice them because I'm used to bi-swing, most of my jackets have them.

Beautiful! I just am finishing my order. Did you make any changes to your measurements? That is, did you ask for more length in sleeves, etc? Hw do you like the FQHH Brown hide? Looks stiff, but I like that. I'm paranoid about waiting four months and messing up something :)

oldcrow82

One of the Regulars
It only takes about a day to finish the jacket, the 4 month wait is Aero building jackets for all of the orders that came in before yours. I made a few changes to my first aero while waiting for them to finish, with no problems.

SpeedRcrX

One Too Many
Beautiful! I just am finishing my order. Did you make any changes to your measurements? That is, did you ask for more length in sleeves, etc? Hw do you like the FQHH Brown hide? Looks stiff, but I like that. I'm paranoid about waiting four months and messing up something :)

I have to make some necessary changes in the measurements I'm a small woman (5ft2) and Aero follow them perfectly.

The leather is quite stiff and the jacket stand on its own but everyone tell that when it is broken the leather is supple.

I love the color the brown is intense and go well with the jacket design.

Don't be paranoid if you have doubts discuss them with Amanda. For your information I have waited 6 month to have my jacket.

Thx speed! 6 months? Wow, that's a long time...I figured 3-4 months.
Thank you for the info. It's a beautiful jacket. Looks great on you. Have a wonderful day!

Scott

I have to make some necessary changes in the measurements I'm a small woman (5ft2) and Aero follow them perfectly.

The leather is quite stiff and the jacket stand on its own but everyone tell that when it is broken the leather is supple.

I love the color the brown is intense and go well with the jacket design.

Don't be paranoid if you have doubts discuss them with Amanda. For your information I have waited 6 month to have my jacket.

Equality 7-2521

One of the Regulars
Six months isn't so bad. I'm still waiting what is it now... at least five years for a custom knife, I should check where I am still actually.

Post Script; Just checked my records I've been waiting since 2004 and my number should come up 2012, I hope before the end of the world.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusa80