Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My B!Wear has arrived !!!

K.D. Lightner

Call Me a Cab
That new B!Wear cap looks great.

I, too, had spam filter problems, but was able to PM Brett via the Lounge. He has contributed to some threads in the past and I believe you can use the Lounge PM to get through to him. And he can PM you, also.

Hopefully, Roger has straightened it out for you folks.

To anyone worried about having too full a face for caps, I have a rounded face and look great in them. If you go to the customers' gallery (bottom of B!Wear website), you will see me on there along with some other folks. I just make sure I ask for the cap to have a little more fullness and drape to it, not a Big Apple (that's too big!), but a bit more than typical.

Love my B!Wears -- six and counting!

karol

PS My 86-year-old mother has commandeered my blue corduroy cap away from me. -- kdl
d

Raindog

One of the Regulars
I was just looking at the gallery on the site K.D. Good cap :)
I've just ordered the light brown herringbone wool cap. I have a pretty big face, but I think it'll look good.
These caps are pretty big anyway. I'd say anyone could wear one unless they had a head the size of a beachball :)

Jeff.

photobyalan

A-List Customer
I'm firmly in BB's camp here and wondering how you can NOT see the resemblance? It was the first thing I thought of when I saw the photos at the top of this thread, particularly since I saw an old episode of House just last night in which Hugh Laurie was wearing a cap very similar to that one. I guess everyone perceives things differently.

boomerchop

One of the Regulars
I see the resemblance.

I just don't have a clue who Hugh Laurie is. Seeing both pictures though, the resemblance is definitely there.

Hugh also reminds me of the bike racer Mario Cipollini.

scotrace

Head Bartender
Staff member
Is it just me...

images.jpg
image.php.jpg

simmo

Familiar Face
Raindog.Going by your avatar i reckon you have a strong resemblance to Peter kay especially in the Max and Paddy series.Dont suppose the guys in the U.S know who he is so heres a pic:

gallery9.jpg

vespasian

One of the Regulars
Flipping heck Raindog! I bet if you had my accent you'd sound like Peter Kay 'n all! There is a distinct similarity. Every time I talk to a stranger they say I sound like Peter Kay so youre safe so far.:rolleyes:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DavidZL