Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My B!Wear has arrived !!!

vespasian

One of the Regulars
Easy, you just need to watch last of the summer wine and adopt any of the good northern accents. Mind you, when I listen to myself speak on tape I think the accent makes me sound thick.:rolleyes:

Raindog

One of the Regulars
Aye, Last of t'summer wine....Like that?? I shouldn't worry about the accent making you seem thick. Everyone I know is lacking a posh BBC voice, including me, and we all think we sound thick :) :)
Just had a letter off Brett at B!wear caps. He noticed that the hat I'd opted for looked darker on his website than it actually is, so he changed the picture, and asked if I wanted to change my choice. How about that for service :)
I've changed to charcoal grey in my preference.

Jeff.

simmo

Familiar Face
Just a heads up to any UK guys.Recieved a lovely new BWear grey herringbone cap this morning but because i ordered the wrong size its too small for me.For sale in the classifieds if anyones interested.

Raindog

One of the Regulars
Just to let folks know, my B!Wear cap arrived ten minutes ago. A great hat! Feels solidly made, fits perfectly. It's the grey plain type. Has a nice black satin liner, a soft suede feel sweatband, press stud on the cap so you can wear it unpinned if you want.
If I can find someone with a digital camera I'll send a pic up. Came very well boxed and no custom charge to pay either. I'd recommend anyone in the UK to get one of these disinctive caps. Fits the gap between a fedora and a bare head regarding style. Good casual look...I'm rambling now....:)

Jeff.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DavidZL