Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My ELC RW 1401-P

JRaptor

Familiar Face
ELC RW 42-1401 P in the limited Carmel Mustang hide! The hide has a more open grain and lots of scars and bruises....by far my favorite jacket.

I suck at taking pictures and this digi cam is a very cheap one, so please forgive me for the poor quality of the pic’s!

1401-1.jpg

kojax

Practically Family
nice jacket. i have a a2 dark seal horsehide from u.s.mfg. breaking in very well....horsehide is a nice hide....

Johnny English

New in Town
JRaptor said:
ELC RW 42-1401 P in the limited Carmel North American Mustang hide! The hide has a more open grain and lots of scars and bruises....by far my favorite jacket.

I suck at taking pictures and this digi cam is a very cheap one, so please forgive me for the poor quality of the pic’s!

1401-1.jpg
I love the colour , do elc still make it ?
I spoke to eastman yesterday and he said the Werber was still a prototype ?
Has any ordered one and got a delivery date ? I think I'm going to get one but I like that Caramel RW , I'd probably have one of those if they still do them .

aswatland

My Mail is Forwarded Here
ELC still make the RW 1401. It is a great jacket. On some the cuffs wear quickly and the zipper, albeit a WW11 Talon, is not correct for the jacket. Originals had the Crown zipper. From time to time second hand 1401s come up on ebay.

JRaptor

Familiar Face
Johnny English said:
I love the colour , do elc still make it ?
I spoke to eastman yesterday and he said the Werber was still a prototype ?
Has any ordered one and got a delivery date ? I think I'm going to get one but I like that Caramel RW , I'd probably have one of those if they still do them .

They still make the 1401 but I don't know if they still offer the Carmel Mustang hide, it was a limted edition!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic