Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My First Aero!! (Insurrection aero 1930s Halfbelt - Brown FQHH size 42) PIC Heavy

Boyo

Call Me a Cab
" I placed the order on Feb 11 and received the Jacket on Feb 19."

This is the part I am most jealous of! I have a similar jacket on order from Aero since November.. And I am still waiting!
( to be fair, I have requested some length, sleeve and liner mods)

Radz108

One of the Regulars

This is the part I am most jealous of! I have a similar jacket on order from Aero since November.. And I am still waiting!

I emailed Carrie at Insurrection about other Aero styles like a FQHH highwayman. They can get pretty much all the Aero styles and they will customize the measurements to a degree. She stated if I ordered a custom Aero with them now, it will be delivered in April (4-6 weeks). That's a much better turnaround than ordering directly from Aero if you live in North America! I think I've been bitten by the "Aero bug". My 30s HB is barely over a week old and I'm already GASing for a Highwayman in FQHH. ;)

pauleway

Practically Family

I placed mine in August (also with a few mods) and I hope to get it soon! I think the jacket Radz received was in store stock.

Last edited:

nabottle

A-List Customer
Very, very nice looking half belt. I love the color. I ordered a Solid Brown FQHH 20s half belt from Insurrection about 3 weeks ago and I can't wait to get it. I hope mine looks as good as yours does. Great Fit, Radz!

Highwaymanman

A-List Customer
Fantastic jacket, great fit and choice of style. And whoever said zippered handwarmers hurt in cold weather is RIGHT.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner