Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My first Art Fawcett

jkingrph said:
Snow here is about as rare as hen's teeth. My wife has already said not to wear it in the rain, use an old one. Now for tornado's, will probably try to grab it and run!!

Grab it and run. lol lol lol lol If you should get caught out int he rain with it, I wouldn't worry none of mine from this hatter have ever had any problems with rain---now other producers products, well, that's another story.

Regards,

J

Blackhorse

One of the Regulars
Yessir! That one is a beauty. Yer a lucky guy!

Hey, ideaguy...and other "Jazzman" aficionados...I've got a slight derivative Jazzman comin' off the bench even as I write this. Some subtle differences, so yer gonna find it interesting, I'm bettin'. I should be able to show some snaps in about a week, as it'll be in the mail on Monday (so sez the Maestro).

vonwotan

Practically Family
Wow - lot's of folks admiring the Jazzman. I have also just sent in a deposit on an Art Fawcett custom. Basically a slight variation on the Jazzman...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy