Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My first Fedora

Kangfish

Familiar Face
It seems to me that she has some kind of connection with getting discontinued SCALA hats for sure. Don't know about other brands. Every one I've checked on is usually discontinued or the stores just have left over stock. They've all been brand new though and like I said before, I really do like my SCALA. I paid $34 shipped but knowing what I know now I would have bid on used or "vintage" hats and come out just about as good or better pricewise and probably quality too. - Kangfish

charlie farley

One of the Regulars
Your hat shure will look great with the suit you're wearing in your avatar as it will with most types of clothes.Good choice of colour.:eusa_clap

Dewhurst

Practically Family
Kangfish said:
I paid $34 shipped but knowing what I know now I would have bid on used or "vintage" hats and come out just about as good or better pricewise and probably quality too.

shakeshead

Maybe.

Spats McGee

One Too Many
GranadaGuy617, if you don't mind, post some pics and your impressions of the Scala when you get it. As I've considered buying one of those, I'd like to see a first-hand review.

FinalVestige79

Practically Family
Spats McGee said:
GranadaGuy617, if you don't mind, post some pics and your impressions of the Scala when you get it. As I've considered buying one of those, I'd like to see a first-hand review.

Will do! I might even get in time for the Ft. Mac picnic, doubtful tho. But one can hope!

Thank you all-knowing Mid-Fogey. You are one helluva swami! lol

FinalVestige79

Practically Family
ARRIVED TODAY!

Well like most of you said, the hat came in a box too small and the brim was messed up a little bit. But was easily fixed. Its a Stacy Adams Signature Series. The Ribbon is a bit wrinkled...how do I fix that? Fits me well, snug, yet not tight. Any critiques?

PICT0042.jpg

PICT0043.jpg

PICT0044.jpg

PICT0045.jpg

PICT0046.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy