Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My First In Person Leather Jacket Purchase - Mister Freedom Campus Stallion Jacket

breezer

Practically Family
I can live with them just fine like this.

good man! I'm very jealous you got to visit the MF store. I was in LA in 2015 and was actually on Beverly Boulevard.............but I knew nothing of Mister Freedom until about a month after I got back......I saw a video clip and was thinking this is pretty much my dream store. Doh!

Jin431

Call Me a Cab
Nah don't worry I agree with you. They are a little too long. They just aren't so long that it bothers me. I can live with them just fine like this. The rest of the fit is so good that I can't mind.

The sleeves on my MF Campus creased really well after a hot water dunk so it can be fixed without need for alterations if you ever wanted to set the creases

IMG_2808.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_2810.jpg
    IMG_2810.jpg
    770.7 KB · Views: 509

dudewuttheheck

I'll Lock Up
I can live with them just fine like this.

good man! I'm very jealous you got to visit the MF store. I was in LA in 2015 and was actually on Beverly Boulevard.............but I knew nothing of Mister Freedom until about a month after I got back......I saw a video clip and was thinking this is pretty much my dream store. Doh!
Obviously I would prefer if they were shorter, but we'll see how they settle after some wear. It is indeed an awesome store. If you ever make it back it would be worth a visit.
The sleeves on my MF Campus creased really well after a hot water dunk so it can be fixed without need for alterations if you ever wanted to set the creases

View attachment 340793
Good to know thanks! I'm hoping they crease up enough on their own, but I'm glad to know that's an option.

Jin431

Call Me a Cab
Is that a Mr. Freedom? I've never seen one with the traditional collar.
Like at @handymike said it was a movie prop then had a small production batch for the public. Mine is a size 38 but feels like a 36. The leather is dyed black all the way through, it's really matte and kinda grayish black to my eyes so I'll probably dye it at some point. Too bad it has some repair on the shoulder and sleeves but maybe it adds more character to the jacket lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ