Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My first made to Order Leather Jacket - Simmons Bilt Type A-2 Blattwerk Veg Tan Horsehide

MoFo

Familiar Face
Hi all! :)

I did it! I've ordered my first made to order leather jacket.
From SB.
And it's amazing!

20201027_183301.jpg

To be continued...

El Marro

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Welcome to the Lounge Mofo! Congratulations on your first custom jacket, it looks beautiful. More photos please!

MoFo

Familiar Face
Details, please!

I woke-up this morning to an email from Debs saying my jacket is finished and ready to ship! Just three weeks after putting down a deposit.

Three weeks - you are a lucky man :)
My Order had a delivery time of over 6 weeks... due to the new Site and my super duper special Blattwerk Leather that didn't arrive in time.
I have paid the total amount.

cuthbert

One of the Regulars
Do they follow any particular contract for the A-2 or is it their own intepretation?

Cheech

A-List Customer
I considered that Blattwerk when I was ordering a cafe racer from SB. It has a fantastic feel, color, and grain. Super-soft and pliable--I only opted for a different hide in light of my plans to ride in the jacket.

Congratulations on a beautiful jacket!

Pandemic

One Too Many
I considered that Blattwerk when I was ordering a cafe racer from SB. It has a fantastic feel, color, and grain. Super-soft and pliable--I only opted for a different hide in light of my plans to ride in the jacket.

Congratulations on a beautiful jacket!

Don’t mean to hijack this thread, but I’d love to see a pic of the CR you got from S-B!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GokhanB