Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My First Panama

fedoralover

Call Me a Cab
I really admire this type of hat because of the workmanship that goes into them. Here in Oregon it's just not worth it for me to invest in one because of the weather. You have a beautiful hat there.

fedoralover

scotrace

Head Bartender
Staff member
Sinful Covet

Wow! What a spectacular hat! Can't wait to get mine, though it's blocked in Ecuador. Next one goes WEST!

Amazingly stunning job Art!

Canadave

One Too Many
SHARPETOYS said:
Oh! Hell Dave you got a fine hat at a Wallmart price. Its not just weave count its the overall Quality of the hat. The Bottom line you like it and it looks good on you. WPSI is just one part of the process...

Agreed! I'm just a details guy! :)

BTW, how do you know it looks good on me? ;)

fedoralover said:
I really admire this type of hat because of the workmanship that goes into them. Here in Oregon it's just not worth it for me to invest in one because of the weather...

The sun shines occasionally, doesn't it? ;) Besides, getting it from Robert, it's not a huge investment!

David

Panamabob

Call Me a Cab
Some say I shouldn't say this...but please, don't compare the lowest dollar hat to a $100.00 hat to a $500.00 hat...there are reasons they cost differently.

Off the soap box.

artboynyc

New in Town
Cripes, but that's a beautiful hat. Nice work, Art & Bob.

I have a Panama I bought a couple of years back in the closet in a hat box. I was going to get it out now that spring has arrived, but after looking at those pix, I'm afraid I'm just going to be disappointed when I crack it open. Ah well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR