Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My late 1930's Double Breasted Suit.

Edward

Bartender
You gained weight to fill that out? Oh my. I'd have to go on the Belsen diet plan to even think of getting into that. I don't think I've been a 36" chest since I was about 14. If only the 42" / 38" waist equivalent was available at that sort of price!!

Enjoy it, it's a great looking suit.

metropd

One Too Many
I was a 34s in the first pictures on the first page but I have been drinking 2 ensure protein drinks and 2 ensure wieght gaining drinks everday, plus an 18ounce steak with alot of salted butter on top. Or I have a huge dish of pasta with garlic,cheese, white whine sauce with 2 cheeseburgers and 4-6 hotdogs everday so I could fill out the suit.

I do alot of pushups and situps everday and tons of walking so I make into muscle. I'm physicaly not cable of gaing a gut or beer belly.

When my friend saw these pictures on the 2 page he joked I was getting fat!lol

mike

Call Me a Cab
metropd said:
I was a 34s in the first pictures on the first page but I have been drinking 2 ensure protein drinks and 2 ensure wieght gaining drinks everday, plus an 18ounce steak with alot of salted butter on top. Or I have a huge dish of pasta with garlic,cheese, white whine sauce with 2 cheeseburgers and 4-6 hotdogs everday so I could fill out the suit.

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol You truly suffered to fill out that suit! cheers! :eusa_clap

metropd

One Too Many
It's fine. This suit is now Mr Rover's. I will have his 1920's suit. I just do not like the wide pegged trousers on me.

Ray will look even better than me in it.

The fedoras will stay on my head.

I have seen 30's and 40's style fedoras being worn in the mid-late 20's so the new suit with my hats sould look quite nice.

I am sure Ray will post pictures of him in his new suit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR