Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My mind has just EXPLODED

ChubbMuff

New in Town
A leather jacket that costs $115,000. Just seems a bit excessive, even for crocodile.

Sorry about the link, it is working for me.

Aerojoe

Practically Family
My mind has just EXPLODED

Well, put brains in a bag. Put bag in the bin.

A leather jacket that costs $115,000. Just seems a bit excessive, even for crocodile.

I'm starting to think that all this Belstaff thing on forums is pure spam. I'm not telling that other companies don't the same though.

Magnoli Clothiers makes the Belstaff Cougar, that btw is nothing but a classic british bikers jacket, for less than half the price, customized measurements, in several colours and a couple of different hides. [huh]

You must look like your girlfriend/wife purse in a crocodile jacket. Or like Crocodile Dundee, I don't know;

dundee.jpg

Dixon Cannon

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Totally justifiable! Do you know how rare the GRAPHITE colored crocodile is? I am buying one though, to go with my WHITE BUFFALO fur trousers.

-dixon cannon

Last edited:

flyfishark

Practically Family
I sell croc shoes all the time. Croc and alligator are nothing compared to shark. The former are farmed, the latter are not released for shoes. The croc and alligator from nettlton, FootJoy, French, Shriner & Urner, are all superior to what you can find today. If you want to pay that for a jacket, great. If you want real quality skins, take a look at etsy or ebay.

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
Would anyone on the forum not be embarrassed to be seen in public with that outfit. I fear that anyone doing so would likely be accosted by ladies of the night asking for representation. IMO the most impressive clothing in this thread thus far is Crocodile Dundee's black hat. However. nothing wrong with reptilian skins. I have a great pair of custom made-to-measure hornback alligator cowboy boots. Unfortunately, he cost of American alligator skins has gone through the roof in recent years.

Aerojoe

Practically Family
Nicolas Cage wore one in "Wild at heart" :eek:

Wild_at_Heart-01-Nicolas_Cage.jpg

I certainly don't have the guts to wear a crocodile jacket around my town. Unless it is carnival. :cool:

Aerojoe

Practically Family
However. nothing wrong with reptilian skins. I have a great pair of custom made-to-measure hornback alligator cowboy boots.

Crocodile skin is more accepted in shoes, boots and purses. Here I have seen people wearing this kind of stuff but never a crocodile jacket.

You know, here and in some parts of Europe, people stop and stare at you whenever you wear something different. [huh] A gator jacket would be too much.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo