Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My New Aero Seven and my 4 year old 30s Halfbelt (lots of shots!!)

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
I can only parrot what others have said regarding your new Seven that is one of the best looking jackets I have ever seen anywhere with a fit that couldn't be improved on. Although your brown FQHH 30's HB is also unique in its own way with an exemplary broken in look, my impression is that it might be for a taller, bigger person? In any case it should serve you well as a winter jacket with layering underneath and a throat latch to help keep out the cold. Fantastic presentation of both jackets with wonderful pictures I could only dream of duplicating. Well done!

Grayland

Call Me a Cab
How long did that take? Mine still hurt after a year.

They shouldn't take that long! I have a pair and love them. They are pretty narrow (although my foot is narrow too), but the part that was uncomfortable for me was the outer seam.

So as not to hijack the thread too much, I think these photos will sell more Aero Sevens.

davyjones007

One of the Regulars
Great looking jackets. From the fit, looks like you all the seasons covered. A little layering and you will be good to go...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21