Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My new Belstaff Bag

jjunner

New in Town
My (greatest ever) girlfriend gave me a Belstaff bag for Christmas and I thought I would show it off to you folks. It is the Man Shoulder Bag. You may recognize it from I Am Legend or Batman Begins. Sorry if it sounds like gloating... but nobody I work with appreciates this kind of thing so I am hoping you guys will! It comes distressed so it looks like it has already been around the world. So - here are some pictures.

DSC00640.jpg

DSC00642.jpg

DSC00643.jpg

DSC00652.jpg

DSC00653.jpg

DSC00654.jpg

DSC00660.jpg

DSC00663.jpg

Imahomer

Practically Family
Wow! That is one great looking bag! Congrats and with a girlfriend like that, let me know if things don't work out!!! :eek:fftopic:

Jerekson

One Too Many
Holy smokes! You lucky duck...I've been eyeing a bag like that for ages. And Belstaff nonetheless!!!

Does your girlfriend have a sister? lol

jjunner

New in Town
Yes I am very happy with it. And I don't have to worry about getting that first scratch on it on the road to distressing...

Kodiak

A-List Customer
Awesome bag J!

I'm afraid I can't find it on the website though, any chance you know a link?

jjunner

New in Town
Thanks for all the compliments guys. I knew I would find people who appreciate this sort of thing here. I have only posted a few times but I have been a lurking member for quite a while.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner