Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My new Dave Sheeley custom jacket -- lots of pics!

jonesy86

I'll Lock Up
Just noticed the Aero Mariner and Barnstormer both have higher hand pockets placed above the flap pockets as well. But those are much heavier and cumbersome coats than this beautiful Lina/Sheeley.
Really nice. I think I would like it a bit longer too. Gotta get a few more paychecks first.

lina

Practically Family
Oops, just realized you explained everything in the beginning of the post. However, if I go forward I would love to hear any suggestions as you have worn the jacket more and have a good feel for it.

Hey, been off the board for a few days and just saw this. Happy to talk more, via message if that’s better. For Now, I will just say that I’m still very happy with. And I certainly do recommendation Dave if you want to try to design a jacket with just the right elements. We haven’t quite hit leather jacket weather in my neck of the woods, but I’ve been wearing it indoors sitting around on the couch, etc. It’s a great jacket! I’ll post more pics once I’ve worn in a little bit.

bond_fan

New in Town
I'm looking for either a WW2 Monarch or Switlik M-422 leather jacket in size 38, in case someone might have one for sale?

Best & thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR