Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My New Premiere Highwayman in Dark Maple Bainbridge

Rgcards

A-List Customer
I love this jacket. I think the fit is perfect. I never post pictures of myself when I'm happy with a jacket. I just stare in the mirror!

Sirenty

New in Town
Yeah I figured. Seems like poor taste IMO to screen grab another members pic and use it as an example of a “problem”. Different story if it’s your jacket...or if the owner themselves posted it. I suppose if the owner was complaining about this “issue” it’s ok to repost? Not sure.

Thanks for the support. It’s all good though, nothing was said that I haven’t already thought myself. Those creases do help remind me that I need to pull my shoulders back and have better posture, since that minimizes them. Also need to work on my traps :D

BTW, here’s an updated picture for reference of how Bainbridge ages after a season and some light and medium rain. Definitely knocked the shine down some.
1B7C6E2F-23EB-4DA6-833F-66827135826E.jpeg

80H-d

New in Town
Considering a bainbridge vanson right now (receiving fit jacket soon) and wow, that hide looks incredible. Great jacket, great fit. Seems to be the exact color I'm after, too!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana