Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My new Wayfarer Tumbled Cordovan - fit pics

markforce

New in Town
Trickers are really nice indeed. I might go for some when I next have money; if you keep an eye on sales, they can be found at more human prices. I've only had good experiences with Grenson myself, though. Barker too. My favourite shoes to wear with my cordovan are a pair of burgundy Barkers.

I'm not so struck on pairing it with most browns, but black works.

I do have a pair of cordovan wingtips but wonder if that's too much cordovan at once. Black should work just fine. Recently purchased these @ Paul Smith, and I intend wearing the good ole Frye boots with this jacket, too.
slxd-n140-wsh-s25.jpg
87350_gaucho_l_m.jpg

markforce

New in Town
Thanks for sharing. This is a really sharp looking jacket - hoping my fits and looks that good! It has been very helpful to see a "real life" jacket. Honestly, it was scary (maybe crazy) to order the Wayfarer without having seen photos other than those on the website, which are difficult to judge as they float on the page without reference. Thanks again and congratulations!

Thank you. I took the plunge without any real-life pics but thought the ones on their website were convincing enough. I also wasn't too concerned about the front design to be too busy, but it spices things up a little bit.

GregO

One of the Regulars
Great fit, great jacket. Congrats! This is the first fit pic I've seen for the Wayfarer -- and I've looked everywhere. Looks like I need to start spec'ing one out. Maybe battered steer with Alpaca...

konadog

Practically Family
Trickers are expensive, but so worth it. I've owned my acorn Stow boots for four years now and wear them pretty regularly. still look nearly as new as when i got them. every other English brogue boot i've handled other than Crockett & Jones, Alfred Sargent, or Edward Green seem positively inferior.

the Wayfarer is terrific. it was my second choice to the premier bootlegger i orderer which should be in my hands in two weeks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot