Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My new Wayfarer Tumbled Cordovan - fit pics

markforce

New in Town
Clumsy as they are, here's a few in gray daylight. What do you think, length, sleeves, overall fit?
Thanks,
Mark
L1010311.jpg
L1010314.jpg
L1010316.jpg
L1010317.jpg

Rudie

Call Me a Cab
Is this your first custom jacket? It is rare to achieve such a good fit on the first try. You done really good!

schitzo

Suspended
looks pretty good from here. When it's right and you put it on, you know. Do you know? Or is there a doubt lurking at the back of your mind?

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
Looks fantastic. Sleeves and length spot-on, and a great colour as well - Aero's current cordovan is one of the nicest versions I've seen in ages.

markforce

New in Town
looks pretty good from here. When it's right and you put it on, you know. Do you know? Or is there a doubt lurking at the back of your mind?

For a split second, when I first put it on out of the box, I thought it might be a hair too tight around the waist zipped up. I need to shed a pound or two there either way. Worn it twice outside now and do know it is right.

markforce

New in Town
Looks fantastic. Sleeves and length spot-on, and a great colour as well - Aero's current cordovan is one of the nicest versions I've seen in ages.

Thanks -- your Cafe Racer pics were a 'benchmark' in terms of colour though yours seemed a tad darker if I remember correctly?

markforce

New in Town
Is this your first custom jacket? It is rare to achieve such a good fit on the first try. You done really good!

Thank you -- my first purchase was a black FQHH barnstormer without the belt/loops 2 years ago. Admit I was a bit on guard ordering the slim fit Wayfarer now although this is the look I was after to complement the bigger jacket.

Very nice! The fit looks great.
Is this a "premier" pattern? the collar might use some "shaping" the TFL way. ;-)
But that's just me.
Well done!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran