Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My Rangoon Shirt

Indy Magnoli

Vendor
One of my customers (I believe he is a member here) requested that I make him a replica of one of Magnum P.I.'s shirts. After studying the details, I came to the conclusion that he was wearing a WWII Rangoon shirt (or, more likely a 1980s revival off it). So, here is my take on the classic Rangoon shirt (made in a cotton twill, color "camel"):

mc-rangoon-lg1.jpg

mc-rangoon-lg2.jpg

mc-rangoon-lg3.jpg

mc-rangoon-lg4.jpg

Let me know what you think... though hard-core WWII re-enactors... please be gentle. ;)

Kind regards,
Magnoli

tonyper

Familiar Face
Shirts

Looks alot like 2008 outdoor shirts made now. With the Orvis, LL Bean, Eddie Baur make similiar shirts now. Not exact but close.

Tony

Magnum

New in Town
Rangoon Shirt

I just wanted to add my .02 cents as I am the one that asked Indy if he would be able to reproduce one of the main shirts that was featured throughout the duration of the show "Magnum, pi." He said he would, and the rangoon shirt is the result. I was thrilled when Indy said that he would be able to make this design as I knew it would be very well made. When I received it though, the shirt was far beyond my expectation in regards to quality and exactness in the reporduction of the Magnum shirt. I cannot thank Indy Magnoli enough for his exemplary product and I highly reccommend both this shirt and all of his custom-made goods.

Flitcraft

One Too Many
Once again, Mr. Magnoli...

You are to be congratulated. Awesome looking shirt!:eusa_clap

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ayanda