Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My soon to be new hat.

Butters

New in Town
b.jpg

b4.jpg

should be on its way to art as we speak. Im sure it will look better than that when it finally gets to me LOL

Butters

New in Town
Oh wow, i didnt even really thing about what block i wanted... I suppose a C-crown as i dont have a hat that block yet.

Hmmm... I see that hat in more of a teardrop but I think Art can lead you in the right direction based on actually seeing the hat. Whatever the case, it will be better than the "Norton from the Honeymooners Bash." Don't laugh, I have gotten one of those in the mail. I think Art had to use a hammer to get that bash out. LOL LOL

Regards to all,

J

Butters

New in Town
Hahaha, yeah teardrop is fine as well... mainly i want something on the dressy side. (no open road blocks)

Art Fawcett

Sponsoring Affiliate
Butters, I think your hat came into the shop today. I haven't been able to get in since Sunday but Janene said "an old beat up hat came in" :)
Did it come from Maine?

Butters

New in Town
That would be it. Old beat up =-/ not sounding too good but i know youll make that better =D.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic