Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My third work of stingy Art

adamgottschalk

A-List Customer
And here's...

the stingy porkpie in dark brown. 1 3/8" brim. Two-tone bow. Shrieks of excitement whenever I wear it.

porkpie.jpg

feltfan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Thanks for sharing this hat (and the others you have posted).

I think the stingies do suit you. Better than me, I think. There's something to this idea that different faces and bodies suit different brim widths and crown heights. I think you are also more photogenic than many of us on the Lounge.

HDRnR

A-List Customer
What about Bowlers ? At one time they were incredibly popular and they don't have much of a brim. I've seen old pictures taken in NYC where it seemed like it was the only hat men wore.

Creeping Past

One Too Many
kabuto said:
I was poking around the Web site of our new vendor member Gunner, and I came across this wild stingy. I don't know if there is a wide-angle lens effect to the photo or what, but this is a pretty hopping hat. I wonder what it looks like on a real person. And I wonder what the crown height and brim size is. It looks like a 7-inch crown with a 1/2-inch brim. :eek:

picture1fb7.png

If you're taking that route, why not go the whole hog and step under a straw topper?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy