Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MY WIFE'S AKUBRA

Vintage Betty

My Mail is Forwarded Here
carter said:
J.T., Why stop here? You have a lovely model. PLease show us more of her hats. :D

Yes, please! :eusa_clap

And in the meantime, you can work on getting some of those bare-chested men with palm fronds artwork into the background. :D

Vintage Betty

J.T.Marcus

Call Me a Cab
deelovely said:
Hear hear!! And show us her side of the hat cave!:eusa_clap :eusa_clap

This is Dee's side of the "Hatcave."

P1040278.jpg

I know, it doesn't hardly seem fair, until you walk into the dining room...

P1040279.jpg

Vintage Betty

Miss Brill said:
Whenever I think of fedoras or women in a man's hat, I always have awful visions of Britney Spears.

Go over to the "What hat are you wearing today" or "Show us your purchases" thread. You will many lovely women wearing hats that DON'T look anything like the dreaded Britney, and banish that image from your head.

VB

J.T.Marcus

Call Me a Cab
Miss Brill said:
Whenever I think of fedoras or women in a man's hat, I always have awful visions of Britney Spears.

My wife may or may not like the comparison. Let's see, how can I put a positive spin on this...lol

Vintage Betty

J.T.Marcus said:
My wife may or may not like the comparison. Let's see, how can I put a positive spin on this...lol

Tell her she's sexier than Britney Spears, has better fashion sense than women half her age and men are still oogling over her great taste and natural beauty at the Fedora Lounge.

That should get you off the hook for a year. And you owe me a drink. :eek: :D

VB

Miss Brill

One Too Many
I always see tweedy hats in thrift stores & I start to try them on and then I remember seeing Britney on Dlisted with her stringy plastic hair hanging out of a fedora & I am just repulsed at the memory, and then the hat.

indycop

I'll Lock Up
Miss Brill said:
:D
Then for a women singer with more class try Gloria estefan's new album cover!

No-llores-single-cover3.jpg

And a raiders pinch with center dent!

Barb

One of the Regulars
Fortunately,

Britney does not post here. If she did, I'd have to ask the administrators for an ignore feature for this forum so that her pictures would not display. I would never use the words "britney spears" and "style" and/or "class" in the same sentence and probably not on the same planet.

Miss Brill said:

Barb

One of the Regulars
Amen to that

and if I could banish the daily news coverage (news???) of that person as well..

There is nothing but class here and the images I've seen in those threads of women in hats exude class, sophistication and style.

Vintage Betty said:
Go over to the "What hat are you wearing today" or "Show us your purchases" thread. You will many lovely women wearing hats that DON'T look anything like the dreaded Britney, and banish that image from your head.

VB

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy