Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MySpace

S

Samsa

I've noticed that some of you have MySpace pages, and I've of course discovered the "Fedora Lounge" group on MySpace. Anyway, my question: how many of you (whether or not you advertise it in your profiles) are fellow MySpace addicts?

Hemingway Jones

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
I'm on there. It's ridiculously fun and a great way to keep in touch with other Loungers.

I see MySpace as a sort of crossroads where a lot of people meet on their way from here to another message board or to Drudge or The New York Times, wherever.

It is also a great way to get a message out, if you want to tell all of your friends something.

If anyone wants my address, just PM me.

jake_fink

Call Me a Cab
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannigan Reilly
MySpace is the faux-wood panelled and shag-carpeted den of the internet.

You mean cool to some people and disgusting to others?

Or do you mean it's where teenagers part-AAAAYY!!!!!?

jitterbugdoll

Call Me a Cab
I am--it's one of the ways that I promote my modeling, and network with other photographers, models, etc., who wouldn't necessarily be on a board like this one (because it’s not their scene.) I have also run into old high school friends there.

However, there are some rather interesting sorts that turn up there as well...

Lauren

Distinguished Service Award
I'm an addict. It's fun to keep in touch with all my friends that live far away and post normal, everyday pics to show friends.

I really like your picture,BTW, PrettySquareGal!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn