Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Natal Leather

Bluechel

Practically Family
1702769075844.jpeg

Bluechel

Practically Family
You can see they are so similar it’s crazy…I tried to oil it to ”blend” some very strange dark areas…..not as nice (when I got it) as the one you have on the way!! Also pictured is one of my many natel/natals ( I think I have eight)

blm14

One of the Regulars
grabbed an "arts cow parts" jacket in size 42 at savers in Nashua a couple of weeks ago for $50. Gave it to my dad as a christmas present (he LOVED it!). It is built like a tank

Can confirm it seems pretty similar to a couple of dyer ones that I have. I grew up in MA and all these places are pretty close to one another. Art's cow parts used to have a physical store that closed in 2011

Bluechel

Practically Family
TBH the Natal CR I had was actually pretty horrible. Absolutely zero tailoring. Fit like a sack of potatoes. I wouldn’t pay $15 for one. The cross zips are much better. But IMO the CR’s are junk. But I also hate CR’s, so there’s that too.
Well there we go! Solved!!

Bluechel

Practically Family
TBH the Natal CR I had was actually pretty horrible. Absolutely zero tailoring. Fit like a sack of potatoes. I wouldn’t pay $15 for one. The cross zips are much better. But IMO the CR’s are junk. But I also hate CR’s, so there’s that too.
So the CZs are much better, or aren’t much better?

Agreed tho tbh, still better fit than Langlitz.

Bad Guitarist

Familiar Face
The Natal CRs fit me reasonably well, but the high point I would say is the leather. The Walker Dyers for a time were using the same hides and show better workmanship, but being on the thinner side my Vansons fit me the best.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails