Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Natural CXL Horween Wallet

FlatCap99

One of the Regulars
Hello Everybody,

I had some natural Horween CXL and decided to make some wallets with it. The outer shell of this wallet is natural ~4oz Horween CXL and the inside is made from ~3oz Conceria Walpier whiskey veg tan leather. Everything was hand cut and hand stitched with auburn color Vinymo thread and the edges were burnished with Tokonole burnishing agent. The pockets are pretty tight at first and you can only probably have one card in each at the start, but after it breaks in you can get two in each. George Costanza would not approve.

Anyways, wanted to offer this up to lounge members at a lower price than I would normally sell for. $55 shipped anywhere in the CONUS. I have some other ones in natural and other colors with Horween, Wickett & Craig, and Walpier materials if there is any interest, I can post them as well.

Cheers!

Attachments

• Natural 1.JPG
    Natural 1.JPG
    55.7 KB · Views: 371
  • natural 2.JPG
    natural 2.JPG
    58.9 KB · Views: 413
  • natural 3.JPG
    natural 3.JPG
    48.7 KB · Views: 376
  • natural 4.JPG
    natural 4.JPG
    62.4 KB · Views: 384
  • natural 5.JPG
    natural 5.JPG
    38.6 KB · Views: 384
  • natural 6.JPG
    natural 6.JPG
    48.6 KB · Views: 351
  • natural 7.JPG
    natural 7.JPG
    91.3 KB · Views: 391

FlatCap99

One of the Regulars
Thanks guys, I will try to get them up this weekend. I am on hold making them until my new chisels come, but I do have a Blue one to post as well.

Cheers!

FlatCap99

One of the Regulars
Thank you!

I have some Horween CXL brown and color #8 on the way which I will post as well once I get a couple made.

Cheers!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21