Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Natural - off white - bone leather

Windward

Practically Family
Gentleman - does anybody own / like a jacket made of natural horsehide
(non-colored-hide) - Pics and /or opinions are welcome!

Thanks
Windward

Windward

Practically Family
ugly or atttractve

In "special circumstances" the hide might be looking after short time like an old jacket from the gold-digger-time. Does it look ugly or attractive ?

offwhiteboneleather.jpg

juan

New in Town
No problem. I really like the color of that jacket. I think a cafe racer would look nice in natural. I wonder if Aero still offers it, as that is the only Aero I have ever seen in that color.

JLStorm

Practically Family
I dont do light colors. I tend to stain and permanently mark them up to easy. Of course, Im also one of those guys who avoids wearing white out to dinner for the same reasons....so YMMV

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Not my cup-of-tea TBO...but wouldn't it be a boring place if we 'all' loved exactly the same things. I like the richness of brown leather.

Anyone else get this message when trying to open thread link in post # 4..?

HoosierDaddy, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1.Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2.If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

bumphrey hogart

One of the Regulars
I get the same,are you talking about the aero described as the deer 'look' lightweight summer jacket,I was checking the aero uk site a couple of days ago and can't remember seeing this before,I can't do the link thing but this is one really striking jacket and for £350 seems pretty reasonable.Reminds me of a kind of 40's shape,worn with wide,straight legged trousers and solid shoes/boots.I really like it,you'd stand out!

JoeNiblick

One of the Regulars
Raw Leather

I have a bag I bought in Poland about 6 years ago. It was natural leather, and, untreated, it's turned an awesome golden-tan color with a great patina. Wouldn't a raw leather jacket do the same?

IMG_0120-1.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCRider