Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Need a final push for Panama Bob's kickstarter

Asmo

One of the Regulars
I thought that was an option, but I don't see it listed anywhere. I probably imagined it. My bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Knotten

Practically Family
I just received an email from Bob through Kickstarter, to fill out shipping info, hat size, and any brim and ribbon requests. The survey only let me fill out shipping info. I don't know if I'm blind, dense, or both. So I sent the other specs through the contact message form in Kickstarter. I hope that is sufficient. I've been a pain in Bob's behind for years now, so he should recognize me. :)

I'm glad you posted this. I had the same experience today and thought I did something wrong. I also sent Bob a message through kickstarter.

Just got an email from Bob through Kickstarter. Sounds a bit like the survey could use a tweak, as he said he was just trying to get all information in one place. I guess that's why it asked for an address. I sent him my request for brim size, and he said he'd try to accommodate.

So, with any luck, I'll get my brim request. And if not, I'm sure the hat will be fine and we've helped a good cause.

Panamabob

Call Me a Cab
Lefty just hates me. I replaced Brent's royalty with Joe. It's just a little royal joke. I've left Brent alone for years. A long time ago the people of Montecristi were going to beat him up and then when they saw how old, naturally, that he had gotten, they just figured they'd let bygones be bygones and let nature take its course. We all grow old. Now, the word is in Montecristi that some hatter in the Portland area is going to take over for him when he's retired. We'll see if that rumor is true or not.

Anyway, back to the kickstarter. Yes, it went through. About all of the non-USA hats are shipped. It will take a month or two on the USA hats. Just a few more loose ends to tie up and to await the rose from Peru.

The next kickstarter will be to help the hatters in Peru. I just sent a hat to a lounge member from Peru and fooled him. Just as good as mid range Montecristi, more sturdy. No marketing on these hats=better pricing. The good wars put borders in, not the weavers. Weaving knows no boundaries. Marketers know how to capitalize on a name. Also, the nuevo soles to dollar exchange rate helps a lot, too.

I've come to see that there's always someone you can't please, so God bless him/her. Thank you to everyone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy