Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Need a Johnnyphi auction fix!

frijoli

One of the Regulars
RPeers said:
Maybe a hit of vintage bay will calm the itch...

I have purchased too many Hats a the bay! Plus, it's SO cool to see the MINT NOS hats. I only have one Johnnyphi(currently)

Clay

RPeers

One of the Regulars
Well it may not be as pure but just one little hit to get through till you can get some more premium Columbian white...

RPeers

One of the Regulars
Fletch said:
Are all the 7 1/2s gone already? Didn't see any in this week's posts.

Well he had 71 7&1/2 hats in his photobucket so I bet theres one left for you John will post for auction the hats you want to bid on just let him know which one it is that has peaked your interest ( I strategically hinted about the stetsonian the night before it was listed.)

RPeers

Not-Bogart13

Call Me a Cab
I also have only one, and I am part of the 7 1/2 crowd. This is the best chance many of us larger headed guys have ever had for vintage, let alone NOS! I would be quite happy with one more. Gray, preferably. I'm not greedy. :D

Roadrunner

One of the Regulars
:scratches arms: I'm jonesing pretty bad too man. The Adams grade just isn't doing it anymore, I need my Stetson fix!

johnnyphi

Sponsoring Affiliate
At the risk of taking this metaphor too far...

I'll be posting more of the good stuff tonight. I'll post at least one hat for every size, maybe more.

Oh... and, I'm going to leave the auction up until Thursday night at 9:00, so everyone can get a good long look at the auction.

I didn't post very many hats last time because I wanted to see how the Stetsons would do. They didn't get much action during previous auctions, but the Stetson-only auction went pretty darn well, so I might do more of them in the future.

frijoli

One of the Regulars
johnnyphi said:
I'll be posting more of the good stuff tonight. I'll post at least one hat for every size, maybe more.

Oh... and, I'm going to leave the auction up until Thursday night at 9:00, so everyone can get a good long look at the auction.

I didn't post very many hats last time because I wanted to see how the Stetsons would do. They didn't get much action during previous auctions, but the Stetson-only auction went pretty darn well, so I might do more of them in the future.

Ah man....[stomping feet] WHEN WILL THEY BE UP!!

Just Kidding I love seeing the hats, even when I don't get to buy.

Thanks Johnny!

clay

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner