Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Need a summer hat that's flexible

jake_fink

Call Me a Cab
Depends on the quality I would think. If they can be rolled up I'm sure they can be sat on. But then, you should avoid using your hats as seat cushions in any case.

What about a linen cap?

AlanC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I just ordered a rollable Panama (a Cuenca brisa) from Panama Bob for a very attractive price. If I do screw this one up, it's not too much money lost.

Why don't you drop him an email and see what he has? I'm sure he could accommodate what you're after.

jml90

One of the Regulars
jake_fink said:
Depends on the quality I would think. If they can be rolled up I'm sure they can be sat on. But then, you should avoid using your hats as seat cushions in any case.

What about a linen cap?
I try, but I have silly people for friends.

czack

One of the Regulars
I have a summer packer hat, it's not meant to be fashionable, but it does keep the sun and rain off your head. Mine's gotten pretty beat up but it does the job.

SinatraStyle

A-List Customer
As AlanC advised, contact PanamaBob for options (or visit his website and look at the Cuencas). He has very reasonable prices and, from what I have heard, great quality. I am in the process of ordering a hat right now and his service is exceptional.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy