Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Need help finding a hat

Celia

A-List Customer
The Brim is far Too long. I want a short brimmed fedora under 2 inches like the one shown below , as worn by the individuals in my photos. Sorry, but I once again feel I must View attachment 66407 post what I am looking for to compare. Thanks for your help though!
That borsalino's brim is under 2 inches, and so are the brims of some of the hats moon posted links to. You can also buy a hat with the right crown shape and ribbon but a bigger brim and have the brim trimmed to the required size. There are plenty of hatters on this forum who can do that for you. Or they can make you a brand new hat to your exact requirements.

FedoraSeeker

New in Town
Another user here posted a picture his first fedora which he purchased in 1980; A "Foreman & Clark." I not sure what Size it is but it is another example of the EXACT STYLE that I am looking for! See thread;http://www.thefedoralounge.com/threads/what-was-your-first-fedora.78246/
F & C.jpg

Miamibruno

One Too Many
I think I have one that is a 7 5/8, but a little funky. It is a Marathon but the brim is sewn every few inches. I will post pictures in about 5 minutes.

FedoraSeeker

New in Town
Here is an example of a "new" fedora in this style. If it was size 7 5/8 and had a solid black ribbon (rather than the colorful design) it would be perfect! Anyone know where I might obtain something like this? ;
new.jpg

Miamibruno

One Too Many
@moontheloon

Saw your video on Vimeo. I can't tell you how many drummers are in my family. I don't know if you've ever heard of St. Elmo's Fire or Wheatfield, a couple of bands my cousin was in. All 3 of my brothers and two other cousins played in bands for years. Too cool.

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
@moontheloon

Saw your video on Vimeo. I can't tell you how many drummers are in my family. I don't know if you've ever heard of St. Elmo's Fire or Wheatfield, a couple of bands my cousin was in. All 3 of my brothers and two other cousins played in bands for years. Too cool.
Which video ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo