Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Need Help ID'ing hat on musician Rami Jaffee

TINML

New in Town
This is a hat Rami wore in a televised performance with his band The Wallflowers in 2012.

The crown looks similar to the one on the Akubra Snowy River model, no?

Video of said performance is in link below.
http://vimeo.com/47955955

Your help is greatly appreciated!

TINML

New in Town
Thank you all! I've checked the Open Road model but the crown doesn't match. Can this be customized by a hatter?

All previous hats I've bought (4) were all sold to me by Worth & Worth.

TINML

New in Town
Ok I have a Worth & Worth hat with an open crown what kind of crease can I use to look like the one on Mr. Jaffee?

open1.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

jlee562

I'll Lock Up
Yeah, its very likely not a current production hat. Don't look for pictures of Stetson's current Open Road. But it's definitely in that style. I think Mr. Dean is onto something with the loose teardrop crease.

TINML

New in Town
These pics are of the hat I plan to use. I tried yesterday but realized I don't know what the heck I'm doing so I'm gonna see if a local hatter will try to work on it. Luckily I didn't mess up the crown to where it looks deformed.

Do you think the crown might be too short?

Last edited:

TINML

New in Town
These pics are of the hat I plan to use. I tried yesterday but realized I don't know what the heck I'm doing so I'm gonna see if a local hatter will try to work on it. Luckily I didn't mess up the crown to where it looks deformed.

Do you think the crown might be too short?
I got the hat done, I think it came out quite nice.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    725.7 KB · Views: 109

Majikalous

New in Town
I am a late-comer to this feed, but I just purchased a Stetson Whippet and the hat on said Rami looks much like that. Of course it does look like the ribbon has been removed on Rami's.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shiny hats