Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Need help to find good zippers for my luftwaffe jacket by Noble House

Sgt.MikeHorvath

Familiar Face
Hi there guys,
i've recently buied a "Heinz Bar luftwaffe jacket" from Noble House Company in Germany.I like it,it's quiet good for its price(i think).

By the way,what i absolute hate are the breast zip pullers, so i would like to change theme with something like that:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Maybe could you suggest me a website whre i can buy anything similar?

Thanks a lot in advance.

PS:I could post some pics if you want.Oh,this is the jacket i'm speaking about:
http://www.noble-house.eu/catalog/product_info.php/cPath/21/products_id/99

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
You're absolutely right, Sgt, those original Noble House zippers are not nice. What were they thinking of?

Sgt.MikeHorvath

Familiar Face
You're absolutely right, Sgt, those original Noble House zippers are not nice. What were they thinking of?

Thank you guys.
Sloan i don't know, the jacket is ok but the zipper pulls are absolutely odd, they're a bad repro of the ww2 german ritsch zippers.:eusa_doh:...bah

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
Would Eastman or Aero maybe replace them for you at cost? The ones you posted look very similar to the ones I have on my Aero.

Sgt.MikeHorvath

Familiar Face
Would Eastman or Aero maybe replace them for you at cost? The ones you posted look very similar to the ones I have on my Aero.

I think it's a good idea, maybe i can ask theme to sell me the zippers and try to replace theme by myself, so i can save the shipping charges.

Could you send me any photo of your Aero zippers please?I've checked in their website but these details are not so visible.

Thanks.

PS:Thank you Andy,i'll keep in mind your advice, just i'd prefer a nearer seller if posible, for the cheaper shipping charges you know:)

Tony B

One of the Regulars
If you can live with the fact that they are clip on replacements rather than neat proper new zips have a look for "prym zip pulls" on google.

Not quite as neat but the easiest and cheapest option by a mile and no unpicking a seem to get at a zip to take the slider off or full zip replacement.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR