Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New acquisition - my first Aero custom order

dep126

Familiar Face
Dan, beautiful jacket. I've got a Sheene on order right now. Mind if I ask size and length? How tall are you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dan_t

Practically Family
Hi all, and thank you for the kind comments.
I couldn't be happier & the fit is exactly as I wanted, a trim, close fittig jacket with classical lines & no fuss with buckles etc.

Here's some answers to your questions;
Just wow. Perfect in every way. Also, great choice of a motorcycle. ;)

What's the back length on the Sheene?

I ordered 26.5" & it arrived with 26.25", well within acceptable tollarances as far as I am concerned.

Nice one Dan,
Is Aero now doing repro M39 deco talons standard for main zips, or did you order that special?
It's a nice touch.

TBH, I don't know. I just asked for antique brass hardware with a diamond pocket pull. Is this one different to 'normal'?
Either way, I'm happy with them.

Nice job ordering your jacket Dan killer jacket. What model is Ducati. I ride a 2008 ducati multistrada red of course.

It's a 2008 Monster S4RS. It has the 998 water cooled superbike engine & front end. Quite a beast. Approx 140 horsepower & only 180 kgs.

Perfection! Post some photos a few months in as it starts to break in !

I will as you asked so nicely!

Dan, beautiful jacket. I've got a Sheene on order right now. Mind if I ask size and length? How tall are you?

I am a fraction under 6' 2". I ordered a 26.5" back and arm lengths.
The back came in at approximately 26.25" & the arms about the same.
I am happy with both and as the jacket 'relaxes' with break in, the shoulders will drop slightly and the overall fit will just get better.

Thanks again for the kind words!

Now, I have to stop thinking about a black jacket.....

Benny Holiday

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Aero have knocked the ball right out of the park with this one. Outstanding Dan!

My halfbelt is 10 years old and the leather still has that amazing scent. You'll be a happy man this winter mate.

dan_t

Practically Family
Noooooo!!!!!!!
image.jpg

Bunyip

Call Me a Cab
Nice work mate. That's a really nice, simple, no fuss jacket. The lining is superb aswell. Enjoy it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24