Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Aero ANJ-4 (pic heavy)

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
No, not Jewish, but it's a common expression used among London tailors back in the day - a lot of whom were Jewish - and it abides to this day. I love it because it conveys a certain hip/mod appreciation and enthusiasm for clothing and style.

Deacon211

One Too Many
No, not Jewish, but it's a common expression used among London tailors back in the day - a lot of whom were Jewish - and it abides to this day. I love it because it conveys a certain hip/mod appreciation and enthusiasm for clothing and style.

I grew up in New Jersey where the greater New York Jewish community injected a great many words into the common regional lexicon. There are just some words that sound better in Yiddish :)

Schmear
Schmaltzy
Tchotchke
Yutz
Schmutzing

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

tropicalbob

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I grew up in New Jersey where the greater New York Jewish community injected a great many words into the common regional lexicon. There are just some words that sound better in Yiddish :)

Schmear
Schmaltzy
Tchotchke
Yutz
Schmutzing

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Shmuck
Shmaltz
Kvetch

Deacon, where'd you grow up? I'm originally from "The garden spot of the Garden State" -- Elizabeth (home of Schott and Standard Oil!).

ChiTownScion

Call Me a Cab
I'll take some tomorrow, it's a good comparison - one of the things I'm particularly fond of with the ANJ is the extra length it has.

Please don't put this on the back burner. I like the stylish look of the Irvin and getting one is definitely on the bucket list.. but my reservation is that the backside may not be long enough to protect my... err, backside. Looking forward to comments and pics from a man who owns both.

Deacon211

One Too Many
Shmuck
Shmaltz
Kvetch

Deacon, where'd you grow up? I'm originally from "The garden spot of the Garden State" -- Elizabeth (home of Schott and Standard Oil!).

Nice! I was born in Perth Amboy and grew up in Woodbridge and later Old Bridge.

My wife and I were married, relatively recently, a little north of New Hope, PA in the one inn in which Washington famously did not sleep...at the time, it was owned by staunch Tories! ;)

Carlos840

I'll Lock Up
That's a great fit, i much prefer the sleeve length of your ANJ 4!

Do you get weather that permits the wearing of such beasts? I am starting to think that climat warming will soon make sheepskin jackets a thing of the past!

Reactions: A-1

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran