Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Aero Bronco, russet goat...

too much coffee

Practically Family
Scott;

You love the A-1, your wife loves the A-1, we all love your A-1. You look terrific in it. Keep it man. If you ever let it go you'll be kicking yourself in the hindquarters like forever. I'm sure brother Worf will understand.
You've got the royal flush going......get your Irvin and you're done!

coffee

Brettafett

One Too Many
Hi Scott, beautiful jacket. The pics are great, added to my 'up and coming' Aero decision folder....
Sorry about the late input... time zones.

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
Well Butte, I think that you can assume that the stamp of approval of your esteemed colleagues on this forum is unanimous: jacket looks and fits great. I am very glad that I had the opportunity to pass this jacket on to you. Considering the difference in our size, it is no wonder that the. Bronco looks and fits better on you than it did on me. Wear it in good health my friend!!

Aerojoe

Practically Family
I got this great jacket earlier in the year from member Fanch.

It fits you perfect :eek:

I'm going to sell my beloved Good Wear A-1.

I agree with the previous posts. Your A-1 is the best A-1 jacket I've seen so far and it fits you perfect. :cool: Don't even think in selling it, man!
facepalmsmiley1ti3.gif

D

Deleted member 16736

Great fit. Thick goat. Looks nice. Enjoy it. And cool watch too.

Well Butte, I think that you can assume that the stamp of approval of your esteemed colleagues on this forum is unanimous: jacket looks and fits great. I am very glad that I had the opportunity to pass this jacket on to you. Considering the difference in our size, it is no wonder that the. Bronco looks and fits better on you than it did on me. Wear it in good health my friend!!
Funny how a jacket not "made for you" can sometimes be better than others. In fact, both Broncos were made for others. I think the A-1 would work well on Worf as he's a bigger guy than me. The original owner of the A-1 was likewise a big fellow with a body of a logger. We'll see how things go - I'm still unsure now that you guys have told me no lol

Dr H

Call Me a Cab
You'll regret losing the GW A-1 Scott. Not too many of that vintage/hide around. Take it from somebody who has hunted high and low for them. Now that I've found a 44 (#2) I'll be holding on to it.
Keep yours and get the torso tailored - comparatively easy job for a decent tailor.

fukigen

Familiar Face
I am not the biggest fan of reddish... but I can just agree with the others, that is a hell of a jacket and the fit is terrific. :)
great catch :eusa_clap

JanSolo

Practically Family
Great jacket Scott!

It definitely looks like it's been cut for your proportions. Don't you just love the Bronco pattern? Trim and slender but still very comfortable without that terrible balloon back of the 42 contract. Also the body length on the Bronco much more leans towards contemporary styles. Just the die-hard folks wear those high waisted trousers these days...

Anyway...great pics considering your camera and you really wear it well. Nice shirt btw!

It turned so cold in northern Germany during the last couple of days that I was already considering my Aero B-3. (Although a sheepskin jacket BEFORE Christmas just looks ridiculous...)

Last edited:

Dr H

Call Me a Cab
Just the die-hard folks wear those high waisted trousers these days...

Oi, who are you calling 'die-hard' Jan? :-0
;-)

Great jacket Scott!It definitely looks like it's been cut for your proportions. Don't you just love the Bronco pattern? Trim and slender but still very comfortable without that terrible balloon back of the 42 contract. Also the body length on the Bronco much more leans towards contemporary styles. Just the die-hard folks wear those high waisted trousers these days...Anyway...great pics considering your camera and you really wear it well. Nice shirt btw!It turned so cold in northern Germany during the last couple of days that I was already considering my Aero B-3. (Although a sheepskin jacket BEFORE Christmas just looks ridicolous...)
Thanks Jan. The trousers are some RRL and the shirt, Carhartt chambray. I do love the Bronco. I wonder why more folks don't?

The ones who still retain a sense of style. ^^
I put on a pair of higher waisted jeans the other day and man, they felt weird. I hated these lower rise jeans/pants initially, but now that I'm used to them, the others look odd. There's pluses and minuses to both. But it got to the point where the modern cuts were the only thing that I found without too much hassle. Wear what you like. I can appreciate both, but I think the high-waisted pants look better on a taller person, generally speaking.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ