Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Aero Cafe racer

Graemsay

Practically Family
The Triumph Bonnevilles are nice - my brother is currently lusting after the Scrambler variant.

The Enfields are nice too. (This picture is on topic because of the vintage dresses. ;))

Enfield.JPG

There seems to be a resurgence of interest in cafe racers. The Ace Cafe in London have put together a one-off that might reach limited production.

AceCafeRacer2.JPG

(I think that this thread has just got really expensive...)

And to keep things on topic, Aero do a range of jackets for the Ace Cafe.

Lastly, an old-school Ducati Cafe Racer, which is completely off topic, but looks lovely.

OldSchoolCafeRacer.JPG

Incidentally, it looks like Norton are coming back from the dead. There's more on the MCN site.

Fenton

Familiar Face
felix03 said:
Thanks all for the nice comments. :)

I currently ride an aprilia Mojito (aprilia Habana for those of you in Europe). I'd have to say I've always been more into scooters than motorcycles. I've ridden about 10K miles in 2 years on mine. But after seeing the Moto Guzzi V7 Classic at a bike show . . .

I'm very serious about both safety and aesthetics--hence the Aero. I'd been looking into getting a protective leather riding jacket, and all of the helpful info from you gents on this website made the Aero Cafe the only choice.

Fenton, I'm 5'6" and about 155 pounds. The back length is 25" exactly. It certainly is a bit trim (the pics were taken 2 weeks ago). But it's conformed better to my body after a couple exposures to rain and 350 miles of riding. But that trim fit is exactly what I was hoping for, and it tends to serve a useful purpose for riding.

thanks felix! that's the information I was looking for

celtic

A-List Customer
wow great jacket!

and great bikes!

and for the record,

i LIKE the term Murdersickle- i sometimes dream of murdering the careless cellphone-talking lane-changers every time i'm on two wheels... :rage:

it's the term "donorcycle" that gives me the heebie-jeebies... :eek: :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana