Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Aero Hooch Hauler

Should end up like this jacket (not the strap).
97F3CC98-9DBE-4C4C-B463-7EE33C44B9A9.jpeg

torfjord

Call Me a Cab
Honestly I can’t believe it sat on the sales page as long as it did. I almost had to stop myself from buying it, despite it being two sizes too big for me and me already owning a hooch hauler and a jacket in natural cxl.

Glad someone finally bought it, hope the fit works for you!

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Nick Noon

New in Town
Honestly I can’t believe it sat on the sales page as long as it did. I almost had to stop myself from buying it, despite it being two sizes too big for me and me already owning a hooch hauler and a jacket in natural cxl.

Me too man, I tried a sales one about 6 months ago and was too small and the measurements all add up to it being pretty damn perfect.... let’s see

Nick Noon

New in Town

I actually saw your fit pictures before purchasing and they confirmed I wanted it

jpk_NJ

One Too Many
I was also tempted by that sale page natty CXL, glad someone else pulled the trigger! Love to see someone post pics after a truly broken in hooch hauler and comment how the unique pointed wide half belt back turns out. When the leather is new stiff, it looks excellent but what about once it’s softened up? Will the pointed section kind of crease/fold slightly when worn? That’s the one possible quirk with the hooch hauler in my ocd mind

Nick Noon

New in Town
Well time will tell, but I think in either 1 month or in 20 years...... this jacket will be badass

Nick Noon

New in Town
So here are some fit pics of the HH, arrived today. Absolutely love the leather, the fit, everything. Not sure I could’ve got much better as a custom!
I looked again the day it was due for delivery, they had a modified CR with pretty much the same measurements, so also have that coming, but I MUST only keep 1...... the first pic is edited for a social feed but the others are true

Attachments

• 898F946E-D34D-4FA9-BCA6-6D0E6A1F96F3.jpeg
    898F946E-D34D-4FA9-BCA6-6D0E6A1F96F3.jpeg
    933.9 KB · Views: 1,903
  • 09E88E5E-C655-4F89-8AA5-0533D8EFA2D4.jpeg
    09E88E5E-C655-4F89-8AA5-0533D8EFA2D4.jpeg
    845.3 KB · Views: 1,594
  • 29F62E5F-E70E-4BA8-844C-BBF9A353359C.jpeg
    29F62E5F-E70E-4BA8-844C-BBF9A353359C.jpeg
    827.5 KB · Views: 1,570
  • 902178EC-EBCC-419F-95B9-E0740792CC46.jpeg
    902178EC-EBCC-419F-95B9-E0740792CC46.jpeg
    779.9 KB · Views: 1,497

dudewuttheheck

I'll Lock Up
So here are some fit pics of the HH, arrived today. Absolutely love the leather, the fit, everything. Not sure I could’ve got much better as a custom!
I looked again the day it was due for delivery, they had a modified CR with pretty much the same measurements, so also have that coming, but I MUST only keep 1...... the first pic is edited for a social feed but the others are true
Fancy seeing you here, Nick! :) Great jacket as I said before.

Chilliwack

New in Town
Here are a few more shots. I'm very happy with how the front of this jacket fits, and I think it's an amazing jacket, but the back is not correct for my body despite asking for custom changes from the fit jacket. I asked for an extra inch in bottom circumference, added from the belt down. It looks like that was not nearly enough, and not tapered enough, to fit my hips and butt properly. It needs to flare a bunch more. Someone longer torsoed and/or smaller seated would probably fit this jacket better. This one may end up looking for a new home despite how I love the design.

View attachment 161762 View attachment 161763 View attachment 161764
Years late, but I'll just say that jacket looks great on you! Good fit, sits nicely on the shoulders, no "neck creases" or anything. I do kinda see your problem with how it sort of sits on your "butt shelf" though. But at a glance, I'd say it looks good. Certainly better than any cheapo "leather outlet" jacket you'd find around my city.

If I had to critique any part of this, I'd just say I don't think the HAT goes with it very well. If it was a similar burgundy/cordovan color, it'd feel a bit more coordinated.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran